Sunday, August 6, 2017

Am Wasser


















Still in the Main - Franken area:
This was my favourite spot to draw directly by the river side of Main river. On the opposite side to the left there is a village called Köhler. I did not draw the village itself as I searched a place in the shade from where I could not see the whole village. It was really hot that day. So maybe next time I will draw the village...  to be continued in a few days...

Wir sind noch immer in Main - Franken:
Das war mein bevorzugter Platz direkt am Main. Auf der anderen Seite liegt die Ortschaft Köhler. Den Ort selbst konnte ich von meinem Schattenplatz aus nicht sehen, aber da es an diesem Tag sehr heiß war hatte ich den perfekten Platz im Schutz der Bäume. Vielleicht habe ich ja das nächste Mal noch die Gelegenheit den Ort zu malen...   Fortsetzung folgt in ein paar Tagen...