Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Algarve Seascape V / Portimao in sight



















Again some sketches inspired by my visit to the Algarve - so this is part II.
This time it is the region around Portimao, Algarve in Portugal.

Again I took some old, heavy paper (600 g), sketched with a pencil first. Then I watered the bigger shapes and waited a bit before I went on it with the colour. I had a lot of fun with it and also tried to do some people and an early morning watercolour of the beautiful beach.

Hier sind nochmal Skizzen, die mich an meine Reise an die Algarve erinnern. Dies ist also der zweite Teil und dieses Mal die Region um Portimao an der Algarve, Portugal.

Wieder hab ich das schwere Papier verwendet und mit dem Bleistift vorgezeichnet. Dann mit Wasser benetzt und kurz gewartet, bevor ich die Farbe aufgetragen habe. Das hat Spaß gemacht und ich hab weiter unten auch Personen gemalt sowie ein Bild mit einem Sonnenaufgang am Strand.